Karleen De Rijcke
Cystic Fibrosis Europe is the federation of national CF Associations in Europe.
CFE represents persons with CF and their families in Europe. It was founded at the European CF Conference in Belfast in 2003. Currently, national CF Associations from 39 European countries are member of CF Europe. CFE works in close collaboration with other international organisations and is an active partner in several European projects.
a better and longer life for all people with Cystic Fibrosis in Europe
By building stronger CF associations throughout Europe and collaborating with all groups towards this goal, CFE works for better access to care and a better quality of life for every child and adult living with CF in Europe.
- to improve the quality of life of Cystic Fibrosis patients and their families
- to represent and defend the interests of CF patients and families in all walks of life
- to raise public awareness of the concerns of the CF patients and their families
- to promote optimal diagnosis & treatment of Cystic Fibrosis in Europe
- to provide a forum for discussion and exchange of views and experience on all issues related to Cystic Fibrosis
- to promote patient oriented research
In order to realise its objectives, CF Europe looks for funding via sponsoring, donations and subsidies.
8 303 900
DE 87 370 20500 000 8303900
370 205 00 / BFS WDE 31