Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide
Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization based in Worcester, Massachussets, USA. All donations are tax-deductible. Donors will receive a letter via email for their tax records.
Where does your donation go?
CF Worldwide works to bring care to people living with CF who have no access to necessary medication, equipment and trained CF caregivers. They live in countries where little is known about CF and they have little hope of living beyond childhood without the help of CF Worldwide. Our programs are making a huge difference in lives of people who suffer from CF.
What can we do with your donation?
- $25 buys a flutter or pep device for a CF patient who attends the CFW/IPGCF physiotherapy workshops
- $50 buys a month supply of pancreatic enzymes for a child in need
- $100 supports one family to attend a CFW Lay conference in a developing country
- $200 buys a new nebulizer for a CF patient in need
- $1000 supports one medical professional from a developing country to attend CF courses in the UK